Sponsored by Hopkins San Francisco
Join fellow alumni and friends to celebrate 2024 at The Vault Garden for brunch! One of the best outdoor dining experiences in San Francisco, The Vault Garden transforms the hustle and bustle of downtown into a secluded restaurant, cocktail bar, and lounge. Located on the plaza of the historic 555 California building, their covered, heated, and weather-protected dining room is open, rain or shine.
Registration includes 2 drinks per person and:
Appetizers Served Family Style:
- Parker Rolls
- Dungeness Crab - Half Crab, Legs and Dip, Dijonnaise, Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
- Cesar Salad - Focaccia Crouton, Pecorino, Anchovy Vinaigrette
- Soy-Braised Pork Belly - Butter Lettuce & Herbs, Crispy Garlic, Chili Sauce
Each Guest Chooses One Option Below:
- Soft Scramble - Bread Crumb, Whipped Ricotta, Broccoli di Ciccio, Cippolini Onion, Fried Potatoes
- Salmon Benedict - English Muffin, Spinach, Hollandaise, Fried Potatoes
- Loco Moco - Beef Patty, Garlic Fried Rice, Sunny Side Eggs, Mushroom Gravy
- Ginger-Sugar Dusted Beignets - Berries and Cream, Whipped Cheesecake
A portion of this registration fee will serve as a donation in support of future programming and events. If you wish to not have a portion of your registration support such initiatives, you may contact the Office of Annual Giving: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While participating in off-campus events and meetings sponsored by the JHAA/JHM/JHHS participants must follow all public health guidelines mandated by the local jurisdiction and venue at the time of the event, including vaccination and masking and distancing guidance. Johns Hopkins strongly suggests that attendees who join in person be fully vaccinated. This is subject to change.
JHAA Event Cancellation and Refund Policy