Thank you for your interest in joining us for the 2022 Johns Hopkins Gynecology and Obstetrics Chief Resident Graduation on Friday, June 24th at the Belvedere Hotel located at 1 E Chase St, Baltimore, MD 21202.
This special event will honor our 2022 graduating class of residents and hold a tribute to the classes of 2020 and 2021 whose graduations were cancelled due to the pandemic. We bring together family, friends, faculty, and fellow residents to celebrate our graduating residents for their stellar accomplishments. Attendees will have a special opportunity to gather for cocktail reception from 6-7p followed by the graduation dinner and award ceremony from 7-10pm.
We hope you will join us to celebrate the advancements in gynecology and obstetrics achieved by our trainees!
If you accept this invitation, please register below by June 16. The cost of attendance is $95 per person. If you are unable to attend, please send your regrets to GynObHopkins@jhmi.edu. In the event of a cancellation, your registration fee will be fully refunded. You will have the option to make a charitable gift to support current and future trainees in honor of a recent graduate.
Business attire preferred. Please park in the Belvedere Parking Garage, located directly behind the building (cost is $10).
We are taking the following COVID-19 precautions for this event:
- Only graduation chiefs are permitted to invite out-of-town guests (maximum of 4 guests)
- All other residents can invite 1 local guest (no out-of-town guests)
- All non-JHM guests will be required to obtain a negative COVID test within 24 hours in advance of event (PCR or home Antigen test). You will be asked to attest to this upon arrival.
- Attendees must wear masks unless eating/drinking.
- Anyone with COVID-related symptoms will not be permitted to attend
- We will have no more than 6 people at a table
- Dinner to-go boxes will be available for those who prefer not to eat at the event
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue
- If the event has to be canceled, your ticket will be fully refunded.