While we are not able to come together in person as planned, for a dynamic day, we are excited and pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to participate on March 27, in a virtual professional development workshop session, “Discover Your Intrinsic Leadership Motivation | What Makes Your Heart Sing?” led by Adriano Pianesi, a faculty member of Johns Hopkins Carey Executive Education. The session will begin at 11:30 am and end before 1:30 pm—please find the session description and login instructions attached. Your plan was to take the day to invest in yourself and your development, and you still can, with this fantastic digital session. We hope you’ll log in!
Women of Hopkins – Carey Executive Education
Discover Your Intrinsic Leadership Motivation | What Makes Your Heart Sing?
Adriano Pianesi, MBA, Carey Business School Executive Education
What motivates you and drives your leadership style may be surprising and different from those you lead and collaborate with. Learn about the 4 key elements of intrinsic leadership motivations and self-management, discover your motivation, and explore what that means for you as an individual, a colleague, and a leader.
Please join me in the following Adobe Connect Meeting.
Invited By: adriano pianesi. To join the meeting use this link:
Software Requirements: This webinar will use Adobe Connect to create a virtual learning space. Because Adobe Connect runs on the Adobe Flash Player (which virtually all internet-connected computers already have installed), joining the webinar should be as simple as clicking the URL given to you upon registration.
How to Join the Virtual Session
- At 11:30 AM EST on Friday, March 27, click this link to log in to our virtual meeting
- On the sign-in page, click ENTER AS A GUEST
- Type your first and last name.
- Click ENTER ROOM
- When you receive the prompt to JOIN AUDIO CONFERENCE, enter the phone number you would like to be reached at in this format 1-AREA CODE-XXX-XXXX.
- Click JOIN
- In a few seconds, your phone will ring. Answer it and you will be connected to the virtual classroom. No need to "dial-in". The classroom will reach out to you! You simply click the link and join as a guest, entering your name. I will then allow you in after a few seconds.
How to Use Adobe Connect
A video on YOUTUBE describes the login process in detail. Please take a few minutes and look at the video so you are familiar with how to sign on. http://youtu.be/IjfSyzImG8Y
Thank you for registering and I look forward to seeing you online.